ATEX/IECEx Certified Electric Trace
Dekoron Unitherm has taken a step beyond typical heat traced bundle suppliers by ensuring our bundles, not just the electric heat trace cable, meet the requirements set down in the ATEX and IECEx Standards for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Our systems approach to these products covers not only the electrical components, but also the tubing, thermal insulation, outer coverings and all other critical components; checking their ability to operate safely and efficiently in the environment where they will be used.
This allows the Engineer or Installer to easily and safely select and apply an electric heat trace bundle system that meets the needs of his specific application.
Dekoron Unitherm has a full line of accessories for Electric Traced Tubing Bundles.
- What tubing material must I use to meet ASTM standards
- Stainless Steel Tubing — ASTM A269 or ASTM A213
- Can I use thermistors to control temperature
- What is the tolerance on Heated Hose length
- Can I install Dekoron Unitherm bundles below grade
- Common stainless steel grades used in Dekoron Unitherm bundles
- What is Dual Certified Stainless Steel
- Application and Installation of Dekron Line Sensing Thermostats
- What type temperature controller is needed for a bundle with a CPD heater
- What CPD heaters are used in Dekoron Unitherm bundles
- Polymer Jackets on Dekoron Unitherm Products
- Constant Power Density Heating Element
- Fittings for Dekoron-Unitherm Bundles
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 1 — Sealing
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 2 — Electrical Power Connnection and Termination
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 3 — Bending Tube Bundles
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 4 — Routing and Supporting
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 5 — Testing and Commissioning