DEKORON®/Unitherm™ heated hoses feature smooth and convoluted bores in stainless steel and Fluoropolymer cores, which are electrically heated for operation to 625ºF (329ºC). The hoses are flexible and can be operated in continuous movement conditions. The heating element is nickel alloy wire; spiral wound to extremely close tolerances, providing optimum temperature uniformity throughout the entire length. The heating element is insulated within multiple layers of high temperature insulation. Two thickness of thermal insulation are available with tough, extruded DSJM jacket for outdoor service or an abrasion resistant, braided polyester sleeve for indoor use. All hoses are supplied electrically and hydraulically complete, ready to use.
Hydraulically and Electrically complete and designed to a finished length with many different standard and custom end treatments.
Dekoron Unitherm has a full line of accessories for Electric Traced Tubing Bundles.
- What tubing material must I use to meet ASTM standards
- Stainless Steel Tubing — ASTM A269 or ASTM A213
- Can I use thermistors to control temperature
- What is the tolerance on Heated Hose length
- Can I install Dekoron Unitherm bundles below grade
- Common stainless steel grades used in Dekoron Unitherm bundles
- What is Dual Certified Stainless Steel
- Application and Installation of Dekron Line Sensing Thermostats
- What type temperature controller is needed for a bundle with a CPD heater
- What CPD heaters are used in Dekoron Unitherm bundles
- Polymer Jackets on Dekoron Unitherm Products
- Constant Power Density Heating Element
- Fittings for Dekoron-Unitherm Bundles
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 1 — Sealing
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 2 — Electrical Power Connnection and Termination
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 3 — Bending Tube Bundles
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 4 — Routing and Supporting
- Dekoron Unitherm Video Training Ch 5 — Testing and Commissioning